Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Homelessly Bound

I hate being homeless. I really hate it. It makes me feel like a loser and like I'm helpless (which I am not). I have been staying with my best friend and her family for over two months now and it looks like my extended visit is no longer tolerable. 

I totally get it, I mean I know I have been living on their charity and goodwill for much longer than I should have, but I didn't have any other real options. I am trying to make a go of things here and they have been a great help to me. I have been homeless, but at least I could stay with my best friend that somehow made me feel better about my homelessness. lol

Sometimes I think my life is a running joke. The only thing is I'm the only one who isn't laughing. I could go live with my mother in another somewhat nearby state, but I would rather keep that as my absolutely last resort. Like if I had no other choice but to live on the streets then and only then would I go home. There are many reasons why I feel this way, but just take my word for it. If I moved back home it would end badly. lol Very badly. 

I just found out that my friend and her family are going to allow me to stay with them until the end of September. I am soooo glad, I feel like I am really close to finding something. I even have 3 job interviews lined up for next week. Yay! One is for a private company, and the other two are for some recruiting agencies. 
I have been busy as a bumblebee and it looks like I will be even more busy before I actually do find something. 

Well it's definitely a start! Cheers to my future! I'll drink to that.   :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment