Monday, August 6, 2012

One Day

I'm up way too late right now. I should be in bed, but instead I'm in bed watching Titanic. It's been ages since I watched this movie and caught it at the beginning. I love the beginning before everything goes to hell. My favorite part is when Jack and Rose are in steerage at the party and are having fun drinking and dancing in each others arms. 

Makes me think of my romantic life or rather my lack of one. I yearn for that kind of romance in my life. I yearn for it all except for the part where the boat goes down and people die. I try to be all bristly and ice-like for protective purposes, but deep down I am a hopeless romantic who would like to believe in happy beginnings and happy endings too. 

Maybe one day I'll find a mate that I can treat and love and respect as an equal. I want those things in my life; I need them; I yearn for them with every fiber of my being. 

SO cheers to a hopeless romantic that still hopes for her "One day"..............


No comments:

Post a Comment