Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Recruiter Agency part 1

I went to a recruiter yesterday. However, the job they claimed they were recruiting for was filled. So far that option is a no go. I think they were impressed with my skills, but it is hard to tell, sometimes. A lot of people like to pretend. It sucks, but it is the way of the world.

I am off to a different recruiting agency at the moment. I hope this isn't another wasted trip. I need a job badly at the moment. I have some other options to follow up on after this interview. I hope something pans out soon. I actually miss working. I am bored, very bored. I have plans that I want to act on, but I can't until I find employment. It is a very frustrating situation.




On a brighter note I did go see Batman after my not very productive interview yesterday. The dark knight rises, was excellent and it helped cheer me up and get my mind off things. Besides that the movie theater I went to had this great $7.00 Tuesday movie special. Finally a reasonably priced movie! 







 I also went to Barnes & Noble and found one of the movies I have been waiting to add to my collection for ages. The movie adaptation of Elizabeth Gaskell's "North & South." The BBC version. It was the cheapest price I have ever seen it so I couldn't pass it up. I even double checked the price online for used ones and this one was still a better deal! Yay, for bargain shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment