Monday, August 6, 2012

Yay for Health

Today is officially my second day of working out in a really long time. I have the most awful diet habits. Maybe not the worst in the world, but they a re pretty bad. What makes it worse is that I know better. So I feel pretty good right now. 

I want to remember how great I feel right now, because it will hopefully help me to continue on my health and weight loss journey. I am so overweight it's not even funny. It's sad, it totally effects my life in every way and I hate it! So here is to being progressive! 

I want to be in better health. I think watching the Olympics inspired me. I love the swim meets!

At this point in my life until I lose a bit more weight I can't even safely pursue some of the sports I want to be a part of. Besides, I don't have a disposable income to contribute to a gym membership yet, but when I do I will have some fun!

I used to fence and swim and I would love to take back up with both activities, I also want to try boxing (which is the most intense workout you could possibly do). I am not physically prepared for a boxing class at the moment, but I look forward to being ready! 

So here is to fitness, health and progressive thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment